+54 4319-7100 ext. email@example.com
Bartomioli, Lorena P.
She graduated with honors from the School of Law of the Universidad de Buenos Aires. She also took a graduate course in International Trade at the Universidad Católica Argentina.
Partner at Brons & Salas in charge of the Customs Law and Foreign trade Departments.
She is a Member of the Buenos Aires Bar Association, Numerary Member of the Argentine Institute of Customs Studies, Active Member of the Argentine Association for Tax Law Studies and the International Academy of Customs Law and Secretary of the Argentine Institute of Customs Studies (2010-2011).
- Professor at the Universidad de Buenos Aires, Practical Tasks Professor.
- Associate Professor of Foreign Trade Operation at the International Business Master’s Degree at Universidad de Ciencias Empresariales y Sociales (UCES).
- Visiting Professor of “Taxation on Foreign Trade and Customs Law” at the Specialization Course in Taxation of the Business Administration School of the Universidad de Catamarca, 2015.
- Visiting Professor of Customs Law at the Taxation Graduate Course at the School of Economics of the Universidad Nacional de Tucumán, 2015.
- Associate Professor of Integration Law at the Customs and Integration Law Graduate Course, Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law, 2012.
- Visiting Professor of Customs Law at the Tax Law Graduate Course of the Universidad Nacional de Santiago del Estero, 2011.
- Visiting Professor of Customs Law and Tax Law in the Specialization Courses in Tax Law and Customs Law of the Escuela de Abogados del Estado, 2010.
- Visiting Professor of Customs Law at the Tax Law Graduate Course of the Universidad Nacional de Tucumán, 2009.
- Visiting Professor of Customs Law at the Master’s Degree in Tax Law of the Universidad Católica Argentina, 2006-2007.
- Visiting Professor of International Business in the Law and Business Master’s Degree of the Universidad de Palermo, 2006-2007.
In connection with Customs Law, Lorena has participated in lectures, seminars, and conferences both in Argentina and abroad. She has authored several articles of opinion, including the following:
- Tutela Jurisdiccional efectiva de los operadores de comercio internacional, I International Conference on Customs Law of the Argentine Association of Tax Studies, Errepar.
- Los valores criterio de carácter precautorio, Revista del Centro de Despachantes de Aduana, Year LXXXVI, July-August 2010.
- Agosto de 2010: un mes dedicado a la materia aduanera, Revista Impuestos, November 2010, Editorial La Ley.
- Chapter III. Customs Law. Business Law of Argentina, 2009/2010 Edition, various authors, A Thomson Reuters Business.
- El control aduanero y las Declaraciones Juradas Anticipadas de Importación, co-authored with Mr. Diego A. Embón, published on September 15, 2015, in Revista IUS 360º (online), managed by Asociación Civil IUS Veritas, Perú.
Spanish and English
Customs Law and Foreign Trade